Career Objective: - To entertain people through Cinema using my skills & resources
• P. G. Diploma in TV and Video Production from XIC, Mumbai, 2008-09
• Graduation in IT from BBDIT, GZB 04-08
• Crowd Management
• Script Supervision
• Skills in Communication, Presentation and Human Resource Management.
• Proven experience in pre-production and production management
• Camera: - Sony Video cameras (HDV & PD 170), DSR450 DV50, multi camera
• Editing tools - Adobe Premier CS2, Final Cut Pro (Basic), Adobe After
• Scriptwriting- Final Draft, Celtx
• Other Tools-Celtx, Movie Magic(Basic)
• Working as an Associate Director in the documentary film‘Daasatane
Kathputli’ being produced by Victory Productions, Jaipur
• Worked as an Assistant Director cum Researcher for Awarded DSN
documentaries: - Dreadful Fate, Moushni.
• Directed and Organized Street Theatre shows in different colleges of Mumbai
on Anti Ragging Issue with TV Stars Delnaaz, Rajev & Rakesh Paul.
• Worked as a 1st Assistant Director in the feature film “PRADHANJI”
produced by Shastri Creations.
• Worked as an Assistant Director & Script Supervisor in TV PILOT
‘PSYCLONE’ being produced by MCP, mumbai for SAB TV
• Worked as a 2nd unit freelance AD in ‘1 Thi Rajkumari’ TV soap by BAG
• Worked as an Intern(Direction) in Xion Media Labs from April 08 to Dec. 08,
wherein the company used to produce animation films, short non fictions,
comic spots, ad spots, TVC’s
• Worked as a Post Production Assistant for a Corporate film(Ad Spot) for
Reliance, Exl, Hcl, Tupperware etc.
• Worked as a Project Coordinator for an NGO’s KRISHH FOUNDATION,
PNYS working for the slum children, and pollution monitoring.
College Projects: -
• “Arty Facts” a 33 min TV Magazine relating different art-forms
• “Catastrophy” a 35 min parody film on Cine Awards [Direction]
• “Big City Blues” a 5 min short fiction about a girl who lives alone in a metro
city, her troubles and the way she struggles with it. [in collaboration with Film
Dept. Illnois University, Australia] [Direction]
Independent Projects: -
• “Chetna-Sky is the limit!” a 6 min fiction about a deprived child, her dreams,
and how she succeeds in realizing her ambition.[Cinematography]
• “Truth or Dare” a 5 min. short fiction about a group of friends, their private
lives, scandalous facts, some lies, and a few horrible outcomes. [Direction]
• “Spark Hai” a 1 min adv. about a frustrated employer, and his oddball
intention of finding an employee. [Direction]
• “Ctrl-Z” a 4 min. short fiction about a death, a mystery, a recession hit
engineer, and never ending human desires. [Direction]
• Best student award XIC 08-09
• Awarded the 1st prize in English Creative Writing, Lady Harding Medical
College, splash 08
• Awarded the 1st prize in PRATIBIMB, IIT Kanpur, Antaragni 07
• Elected as the cultural secretary of BBIT from 2006-08
• Formed a theatre troupe “BBIT BONKERS” in BBIT, and headed it
nationwide for its performances
• Chosen as an editor of college magazine called RIPPLES from 2006-08
• Elected as the Management Coordinator of ENCORE 07/08/09, annual
college fest of BBDIT.
• MES-EN-SCENE workshop, with noted film maker Sir Vikas Desai
• SONG PICTURIZATION workshop, with noted film maker Sir Vikas Desai
• SCREEN WRITING workshop with Patricia Gruben (Simon Fraser
• LIGHTING workshop with cinematographer Sir Satish Bhatia
• DOCUMENTARY workshop with Green Oscar award winner Mike Pandey
• DOCUMENTARY FILM MAKING workshop with Simon Wilmot (Deakins)
• PHOTOGRAPHY workshop with David Desouza (Fashion Photographer)
Areas of Interest: -
• Writing-stories, poems, reviews, and blogs.
• Performing Art – theatre, dance, music.
• Cinema-documentaries, short films, art films, and commercial cinema.
• Social Issues
Name - Jitendra Chauthani
Father - Mr. Sushil Kumar Chauthani
D.O.B - 01-07-1985
Marital Status – Single
Languages Known – English, Hindi, and Sindhi