Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rajini Jain

Name ( Real / Screen ) : Rajni jain
City : Delhi/Mumbai
Date Of Birth : 02-10-1967
Marital Status : Married
Height : 5.4"
Weight :55
Complexion : Fair
Eye Color : Black
Hair Color :Black
Shoe Size :5
Language Known : Hindi/English/Punjabi/Bhojpuri
Education : Inter


My Tv ad Link:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKXqhvLIH00
Key Strength :My passion, confidence, creative thinking and honesty are my
prized virtues. I like to work in a group and appreciate team work in
addition, I have strong leadership skills.
I believe is that the originality is the truth in this industry.

Work Experience :Done one devotional film “JAI BALAJI MEHENDI PUR WALE”

Direct by: - Sajnay suryavanshi, Produce by: Anil Dalmiya

Done one devotional film “MERI MAA”
Direct by: -Rashmi Jain, Produce by: Pankaj Jain
Done One TV add tale shopping spot-on production
Done one short movie for Italy film festival.
Done One TV Serial (12/24 Karol bagh)
Done One TV serial for G.O.I (child abuse)

Done Tv ad For (RingCutter)

No comments:

Post a Comment